Vegan Chunky Monkey – easy + quick super delicious nice cream
3 – 4 frozen bananas (only super spotty + brown ones)
1 heaping tsp vanilla powder
a few drops vanilla essence (sugar + alcohol free)
raw cacao nibs/ chocolate chunks
1 cup coconut milk
1. Place the bananas + vanilla powder + essence + coconut milk in a blender or food processor and blend away.
2. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin and add the walnuts + raw cacao nibs.
3. Place it into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
4. Take it out and let it defrost for a a bit until you can spoon the nice cream into a bowl.
5. Top with extra choice chunks, if you want. Enjoy 🙂 It’s equally delicious as dessert, breakfast, lunch or dinner!