Makes 1 medium sized galette or 2 small ones
Prep time: 10 min., Baking time: 40-45 min.
1 tbsp flax egg (mix 1 Tbsp flax seed + 3 Tbsp water)
1/4 cup Coconut flour
1 tbsp ground pistachios
1/2 cup oat flour
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
3/4 cup apple sauce (unsweetened, pure apple sauce)
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 150° degrees.
2. Make your flax egg and let it do it’s thang in the fridge.
3. Measure and throw everything in one medium size bowl.
4. Add the flax egg and mix. (Use your hands, very satisfying ;-))
5. Place dough on a baking tray and form your galette.
6. Cut plums in halves and add on your galette.
7. Leave it in the oven for about 20 min and then add your red currants on top.
8. Put it back into the oven for another 20-25 min. until golden brown and serve with sprinkled pistachios.