Prep time: 10 – 15 min. , Baking time: 40-45 min.
2 heaping tbsp flax egg
50 g almond meal
30 g oat flour
20 g arrowroot starch
2 tbsp lucuma
5 drops vanilla essence
juice of 1/2 orange
1 tbsp coconut yogurt
1/2 tbsp baking powder
50 g millet flakes
1 cup apple sauce
plant based milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Prepare your flax egg and let it sit in the fridge for ca. 5 min.
3. Mix all the other ingredients in a big mixing bowl and the add your flax egg.
4. Start kneading the dough and add a bit of plant based milk as you go along until you’ll reach a nice sticky consistency.
5. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin, top it with the halved apricots and you can juice the rest of the orange over the apricots.
6. Place it in the oven for about 40 -45 min. (But double check as every oven is different, we have quite a strong one)
Enjoy best warm and fresh out of the oven! It tastes heavenly, sprinkle a bit of crushed almonds for extra crunchiness!