Makes 3 large or 4 small/ medium patties
Prep time: 10 min., Cooking time: 15-20 min.
1 tbsp flax egg (mix 1 Tbsp flax seed + 3 Tbsp water)
1 cup cooked sweet potato
1 cup cooked red lentils
1 heaping tbsp paprika
salt + pepper to taste
1 tbsp cumin
1/2 tsp vegetable broth powder (optional)
1/2 tsp chili (to taste)
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup chia powder
1. Prepare the flax egg and leave it in the fridge for at least 5 min.
2. In a pan over medium heat roast up the finely chopped garlic + onion for 2 min. Add a bit of balsamic vinegar for that extra flavor kick.
3. Mix everything together in a big bowl and form little patties.
4. Throw them in a pan over medium heat and turn them every 3-4 min. You can use coconut oil or water to keep them from sticking. (Or whatever else you prefer of course)
5. Enjoy hot or cold, they’re also great to freeze.
Prep time: 5 min.
1/2 onion chopped
1/2 green chili, chopped
salt to taste