Raw Blackberry Buckwheat Cream
Prep time: 10 – 15 min. (best overnight)
3/4 cup raw buckwheat groats
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp oat bran
1/2 cup oat milk (or any plant milk)
1 tsp vanilla powder
a pinch of himalayan salt
1 tsp almond butter
handful of blackberries + blueberries
1. Soak your buckwheat overnight or minimum 1 hour.
2. Soak your chia seeds for 5 min in a bit of oat milk.
3. Throw all ingredients in a blender and blend away.
4. Fill a jar half way with the buckwheatmeal. Leave the other half in the blender and add a few blackberries and blend for a few seconds.
5. Add the rest to the jar and top it off with some more blackberries + blueberries.
6. Add a dollop of almond butter and enjoy!
It is a great breakfast to prepare the night before a busy day and then take it on the go!