Green Goddess Porridge
Makes 1 – 2 bowls of porridge
Prep time: 10 min., Cooking time: roughly 15 min.
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup oat bran
plant milk – I always use oat milk
1 tbsp spirulina – I always use organic burst
1-2 drops vanilla essence
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 cup filtered water
pinch of himalayan salt
1. Cut the pear in tiny pieces and roast in a pan on medium heat with a bit of vanilla powder + lemon juice.
2. Pour the oats + oat bran into a pot and bring it to a boil with water + plant milk. However you prefer it, I like to keep it half water and half oat milk.
3. Keep stirring the porridge until it becomes a smooth consistency and pour into a bowl.
4. Top with the lemon + vanilla roasted pear pieces.
5. In a blender combine spirulina, 1/2 kiwi, some lime juice and water and blend away. Reheat after on low.
6. Pour over the porridge and top with the leftover kiwi + lime. Nourish and enjoy!