Tahini Porridge with Roasted Banana + Toasted Almonds
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 5 min., Cooking time: 10-15 min.
1 tbsp coconut milk (optional)
1 cup oat milk (more or less depending on preference)
1 tbsp tahini
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch vanilla powder/ couple drops vanilla essence
1 tbsp juice of lemon
1 tsp mesquite or vanilla powder
1/2-1 cup oats
1 tbsp almond butter (I use this almond butter)
1 tbsp almond shavings
1. Preheat oven to 180° degrees.
2. Cut one banana, drizzle with lemon juice and mesquite or vanilla, pop in the oven for 10-15min or until golden on top.
3. Pour oats, oat milk, tahini and coconut milk into a pot, keep it on low medium heat, continuously stir until creamy. If you want, add 1/2 a mashed banana in for extra creaminess. Add cinnamon and vanilla. Set aside.
4. Toast some almond shavings in a pan on low heat.
5. Top off your porridge with the roasted banana, almond shavings and almond butter. And whatever else you fancy 🙂 Enjoy!