Vegan Chocolate Blueberry Cookies (gluten free, sugar free)
Makes 5 large cookies
Prep time: 10 min., Baking time: 30-35 min.
1 tbsp flax egg (mix 1 Tbsp flax seed + 3 Tbsp water)
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup quinoa flour (feel free to use any other gf flour)
2 tbsp arrowroot starch
1 tbsp baking powder
1 heaping tbsp raw cacao poder
a few raw vegan choc chunks
pinch of himalayan salt
few drops vanilla essence
1 tbsp almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 170° degrees.
2. Make your flax egg and let it do it’s thang in the fridge.
3. Throw all ingredients except the blueberries and dates into a bowl and mix together.
4. Add the dates into a blender/ food processor with a bit of water and blend away.
5. Add the date paste and flax egg into the dough mix. And finally mix in the blueberries.
6. Form cookie shapes, put on a baking tray and bake for about 30-35 min, but keep double checking, as every oven is a bit different.
7. Enjoy hot or cold, they are so so delicious, gooey and chocolaty!